Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tiny Death Star Review

 By. Lil' Leia 
  Hey guys! Today we're discussing Tiny Death Star! It’s a Star Wars themed game (obviously, you can tell from its name) for your mobile phone in which you help Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine reconstruct their Death Star. You play it out by building civilian levels on top of Imperial levels. The revenue earned by civilians funds the evil plans of the Empire and the Sith. There are 5 types of different civilian levels: residential, food, retail, recreation, and service. Below them, of course, are the Imperial levels.
  When you first download the app, you are assigned missions to start your Death Star, then you set off on your own. Buying levels and stocking inventory consists of using the coins (or Imperial credits), and using the Imperial Bux will accelerate construction or stocking times, summon supply officers to the Imperial levels (to finish stocking weapons and stuff the Empire would use in a war), or convert them to credits. Then the VIP's start to appear, which is a special person that helps you complete a task. One of these are the recruiting officer, which fills up a residential level and the supply officer that helps an Imperial level produce its inventory of rebel secrets. It has an elevator that you use to transport citizens (civilians), but you start out with a really slow elevator, so save up on Imperial Bux to upgrade it. You can also unlock special characters like Luke Skywalker, Leia, Han Solo, Boba Fett, Yoda, Darth Vader, Wicket the Ewok, and many more!
  I was drawn to the game, mainly, because it was Star Wars themed. My dad helped me realize that I was a geek, and helped me learn almost everything in the Star Wars universe, Marvel universe, DC Comics universe, among other geeky interests. I was already interested in everything science and space, so he didn't have to explain how the universe worked. I am a hard-core Star Wars fan, even though my friends are not, they know what Star Wars is and think it's cool. You would think my dad was the one who drew me into the game, but I saw it on the Google Play Store on my phone, downloaded it, and fell in love. I think Tiny Death Star is awesome, cool, and really fun! I already have 76 levels done! The game is free and available on iOS, Android, the Amazon Appstore, and Windows Phone. My Dad and I are hooked on it! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment